Is your pool safe & ready to go for pre-sale/pool season?!
• Adequate fencing, gates, barriers, alarms, and/or other protective devices are installed.
• storage space is provided for equipment.
• Decks around pool are not cluttered.
• The pool is covered when not in use.
• Surfaces leading to the pool, including the deck and steps, are slip-resistant.
• Decks on all sides of the pool meet minimum safety standards.
• The deck is separated from the pool wall perimeter.
• There are no standing puddles on the deck.
• All ladders, stanchions, chairs, and rails have treads with a contrasting color coating or tile on both the top and vertical rise.
• No unpleasant odors or irritating fumes are apparent.
• No physical damage is apparent at the pool equipment.
• Main drain grates are bolted securely to the pool’s bottom.
• Grates are visible from the deck, with no apparent damage.
• Drain covers are installed.
• Water return inlets are installed.
Schedule a pool inspection to find out!